max d baltimore

SamSteinhauer

Well then, colour me as impressed on all counts.

And food for thought, just compare the above videos to this

what a bloody contrast, Son Uva diggy was what, twenty five feet straight up? landing straight onto the windsheild?

i mean, he walked away from that, and Dennis looked like he was hurting a little from that wall tap even in the interview. its amazing to see just how much safer the things are.

and what was that, a backflip backside near 360? can't get much crazier then that

• Upvote 1

Yeah, that's true, but the contrast is still there, what Ryan did was pretty much being dropped off a small office building, straight onto the windshield, he bounced out. If anything, the fact that dennis was hurt so bad is even more of a testimony to how bloody far just how safe these things are, let alone what they can do

Dirts softer then a concrete wall PC, dirt gives concrete walls on the other hand dont.

Very true so the landing is much more cushioned on a dirt surface. Even a sand like surface like wildwood or virginia beach would be much more "giving" so to speak. But back to the max-d thing, i never saw anything like that. It seems as though the more the andersons try to race to the top only makes meents and the other competitors more stronger. If that is a 29 for baltimore, im only terrified to see what meents has in store for cinncinati in a couple of weeks :D .

To kinda end the off topic discussion in here, Yes technology has advanced very far since Dennis got hurt, so getting hurt in a monster it pretty hard to do, but can happen as with anything else, if you push the limits, you can get hurt doing so. And just to add, ever though safety is there and technology is there, jumping any kinda of vehicle, has a long term effect on the body no matter what.

And now back to Max-d, what tom did made me have to rewind the video just to make sure i saw it right, and was simply breath taking.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...