Marvel Monsters to ROR?

Steele

For all of you who are wizards at Blender here are some concepts from Marvel Monstergeddon's Facebook.

4275745.jpg

2728915.jpg

1338699.jpg

3911889.jpg7352014.jpg

4918595.jpg

If you wanna try go ahead. Im gonna start on Thor tonight.

Good Luck to all who try. cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Thor is a blatant rip off of Samson.

Wolverine, Green Goblin, Daredevil, & Sabertooth could turn out pretty cool though.

I wouldn't suggest starting on any of them until you see them in fiberglass form seeing as how that's just a concept and usually a ton of things change between now and when it's actually molded. I'll probably do Wolverine at some point though. ;)

• Upvote 2

Thor is a blatant rip off of Samson.

Wolverine, Green Goblin, Daredevil, & Sabertooth could turn out pretty cool though.

I wouldn't suggest starting on any of them until you see them in fiberglass form seeing as how that's just a concept and usually a ton of things change between now and when it's actually molded. I'll probably do Wolverine at some point though. ;)

Thanks RKM for the tip. Might just do that. Better off because 1st ill have more angle shots and also better concept maybe.

Those are just renditions though. Nothing is final untill we see pictures of the finished body. Although Samson use to have a weird round dome roof thing back in the day. Penda I think. I still think they will use dans body and add glass.

• 2 weeks later...