Monster Jam "Silly Season"

Casey Graves

Well it appears there are gonna be alot of shakeups in who drives what truck this season for feld with Air Force and Blue Thunder out and Marvel Trucks and Metal Mulisha plus a few others in, seems like we could see alot of new faces racing with Monster Jam as well as Razin Kane is scheduled for events along with its team truck Ice Cream Man(heard they could change the name). If you have any news about any new trucks or drivers post them here because alot of us are too lazy to check other sites (had to be honest).

Rkm found this figured i would post it, 2 new trucks possibly Detour and The Captain. Or just 2 Canadian trucks that were never heard of til now.

http://www.monsterja.../Vancouver,_BC/

I don't know how many times I've explained this to you and others... Pretty darn sure te Captain is Captain USA they just won't list it as Captain USA outside of the US. As far as Detour goes I'd put my money on it being one of Ramer's trucks.

You have got to be kidding me...... Airforce Afterburner was an awesome truck! I can't believe it's not going to be in Monster Jam next year. I just hope Damon stays in Monster Jam..... and I hope Airforce Afterburner comes back in 2013. :(