Official Monster Truck 2024 Thread

Chaos2TheMax

I know I'm a bit early to this, but I couldn't resist talking about what just went down tonight!!!
Monster Jam

- Camden Murphy and Tyler Menninga both threw down remarkable freestyles on their respective tours, both of them winning. We may have two Freestyle Of The Year Nominees on our hands!! Both shows had their fair share of wow moments! Can't wait to see what next week has in store for the stadium tours!! I will be in Jacksonville next week for my second show of the year! (Tampa was my first)

Camden's Run: Reagan Szymanski (@monstertrucklord) • Instagram photos and videos

Tyler's Run: Armando Barbosa (@monstertruckreels) • Instagram photos and videos

Monster Jam

- Today, it was announced that a brand new game for Monster Jam, being produced by Milestone, will be released sometime this year! Monster Jam Showdown will feature the debut of many trucks in the game, such as Razin Kane, Lucas Stabilizer, ThunderROARus, and hopefully more! The game is set to feature over 60 trucks, with 140 paint jobs to go with it! Stay tuned to find out more information as it comes out!

• 4 weeks later...

What do you mean I forgot about this?

Monster Jam

- Last week, the "Ramped Up" series made its debut in Birmingham, UK!! We also saw the competition debut of the "Monstergon". Blake Granger in El Toro Loco took 2 of the four overalls, with Matt Cody and Bari Musawwir stealing overalls as well!

- Last week in Seattle saw Todd LeDuc fill-in for Zombie, Jim Koehler winning his first competition since February 7th, 2021, and Ryan Anderson clenching Stadium Championship Series West!! Ryan recieved the first of 24 invites to Monster Jam World Finals XXIII!!

• 3 weeks later...

Monster Jam

- Last week, Team Grave Digger came out on top for Arena Championship Series Central & Arena Championship Series West! Weston clinched his third arena series championship, while Matt Cody clinched his first ever arena series championship! However, in a massive shock to the monster truck world, Matt Cody would respectfully pass the automatic invite to Sim Monster's own Dalton Widner! A big congrats to Dalton, as he brings Jurassic Attack to its very first world finals appearance in its 25 year career! 

- It was recently announced today that the Monster Jam stunt will involve Sparkle Smash! (I don't really know what else to put here guys lol.)

- Linsey Read claimed her very first freestyle win of the season last week in Foxborough! 

Independent

- Triple B Motorsports debuted an all new USA-1 body, resemblilng the body ran during the 1992 PENDA points series