Show Your Projects Chapter 1

Klayton

The reason this is here, is because it is a MONSTER mud truck. I made the chassis from scratch and the body is a painted retrofoot. I will probably repaint it sometime. It's my first try at a non monster truck so don't be too mean. I give you, BLUE BANDIT!

screenshot_533.png

• Upvote 9

Robbie I have had the idea of a hill and hole event and what not, just been bouncing back and forth making some trucks and some tracks, maybe if i get a truck far enough done i release them as a blank pack, no paint just templates and let people go to town with them. Just time consuming work from scratch.

• Upvote 2

anyone that reads or watches the Four Wheeler Top Truck Challenge might recognize this truck. If not, Phillip McGilton ran this truck in 2007: Fullsize rig made badass to the max.

attachment.php?attachmentid=619070&stc=1

anyone that reads or watches the Four Wheeler Top Truck Challenge might recognize this truck. If not, Phillip McGilton ran this truck in 2007: Fullsize rig made badass to the max.

bigredror.png

I used to work with Phil McGilton He used to live no more than 5 miles from me and I almost bought the truck minus the motor and tranny should have bought it but wife said it wasnt practical and i had bills to pay i said u only live once but she still denied me :(

• Upvote 1

I believe he still has the sniper though this is a small vid of it                                                                                                                     

I believe he moved back to illinois to work with his dad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...