Bigfoot 18 Testing

chromethunder

It looks great, and runs great, just not running super perfect, people nit pick even the littlest of things these days. It take some testing and even more testing to get things right (kinda like making something for ror its never right the first time)

I dont think I was nit picking, just giving input on my observation. To be more specific I was talking in reference to Danny Maass' post "Oh it can handle some air alright, check out the last hit" When I was talking about it landing stuff...I wouldn't exactly say it handled air alright...but anyways

Swaybars just dont snap like this, img18122011013545.png especially because the truck looks like its landing too stiff. Dan said himself that its the smoothest landing truck hes ever been in, and that was right out of the box without any testing done to the shocks besides on the shock dyno back at the shop. They are thinking its a material issue with the sway bars.

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing their trying to keep the suspension on the stiffer side so Dan can still pull off his patented slap wheelies on this longer chassis. If he's saying this is the softest landing truck he has driven then hopefully we see a lot more big air out of him once they get it dialed. The sway bar issue is weird though. I would have to guess materials as well.