Houston Monster Jam moved from the 7th to the 14th

D.Sommerfeld

i think so, but right now we can only afford as a family one Monster Jam show a year. I chose the first one because of the lineup it had, not realizing that the Texans made it to the playoffs. Any who I still can't wait for the show. I wonder which truck will be performing the backflip stunt. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Ghost Ryder, because of the fact most of the other CFP trucks are running in Monster Jam events as well as CFP events nowadays.

i think so, but right now we can only afford as a family one Monster Jam show a year. I chose the first one because of the lineup it had, not realizing that the Texans made it to the playoffs. Any who I still can't wait for the show. I wonder which truck will be performing the backflip stunt. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Ghost Ryder, because of the fact most of the other CFP trucks are running in Monster Jam events as well as CFP events nowadays.

Ghost Ryder doesn't run with Monster Jam, pretty sure it will be Neil in Max-D.

the show was awesome. here is the winning freestyle run by Neil Elliot in Maximum Desturction:

That guy in Spiderman is a awesome racer. He flat in in qualifying ran 3 seconds faster then everyone, MaxD didn't race. He lost to Linsey Weenk in the finals, but man is he quick. The backflip stunt was pretty amazing as well. All and all an alright show for being pushed back due to football playoffs. I was sitting on the opposite side of Reliant on the Club Level.