Houston Monster Jam moved from the 7th to the 14th

D.Sommerfeld

Well this is a interesting surprise. The Houston Texans finally get thier first playoff birth and they are having to push back the Monster Jam show I was going to the next weekend. This is kinda of a shame because I the field of trucks was pretty insane, now Feld is having to scramble for trucks. Right now the 8 trucks that are going to be there are Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, El Toro Loco, Metal Mulisha, Lucas Oil Crusader, Spider-Man, King Krunch, and the Rod Ryan Show truck. Now I've seen commericals that one of the surprises will be the monster truck backfilp, but heres the thing, the field of trucks isn't going to be the same. I still think it would be a good show, but not as good. What is your guys opinion on this occurance? I know Feld will try their best to get back a good field of trucks, but man they only have little over a week now to get up to the 16-20 trucks they had for the 7th. Still can't wait for the show however, a monster truck show is a monster truck show after all.

I would love to see those trucks in the field. I hope your statement turns into reality, but only time will tell on who the other trucks/drivers will be. With MaxD I think it will be Niel Elliot, because Kreg is drving in the last Houston show and Tom Meents was scheduled for the 7th, but will be in Anihiem the 14th and the only Grave Digger driver as of late that will be not driving on the 14th is Chad Tingler so I'm expecting him in Grave Digger.

My personal take:

I'm not heartbroken over no Max D. Really we got Dennis Anderson, Adam Anderson, Lupe Soza, Steve Simms, and Scott Hartsock. That's an epic lineup right there. Having Morgan in El Toro Loco and War Wizard is pretty good as well. But the one thing that boils my blood is that with all of this, people on Facebook from Houston are constantly complaining about the line-up being made of "2nd Rate Trucks" I'll agree with what others say. After two years of being screwed over, being the live event in 2010, and consistently selling out seats year after year, we need a 2nd Atlanta show.

Heres the Lineup..

USHRA Monster Trucks including Grave Digger® driven by Dennis Anderson, Madusa, Advance Auto Parts Grinder℠ driven by Lupe Soza, Grave Digger The Legend℠ driven by Adam Anderson, El Toro Loco® driven by Morgan Kane, Monster Mutt® driven by Joe Miller, Batman driven by Norm Miller, Stone Crusher driven by Steve Sims, Monster Magic driven by Bryan Wright, Gunslinger driven by Scott Hartsock, Black Stallion driven by Mike Vaters, Iron Warrior driven by Trey Meyers, Captain America driven by Chad Fortune, and just added: War Wizard driven by Randy Moore, Ironhorse driven by Rob French, and Wildfire driven by Scott Anderson! Well atleast We have Captain America and Some New Trucks

well dang looks like Feld is trying to pull it together for Houston then, if they are pulling trucks from other shows to do so. I still am looking forward to going, but dang if they have to pull trucks from other shows to put their show into reality. I'm hoping Team Scream will be able to get fitted back in the lineup, maybe the whole team not just Avenger and Brutus. Checking the schedule on the Monster Jam website, they are scheudled anywhere on the 14th. As again we will just wait and see on what happens.

its going to be Brutus and Spike in Houston then, since Avenger and Wrecking Crew are scheduled to be in San Antonio this Saturday. Man I want to know who the other trucks are. Thats only 10 out of the original 16 or so trucks they had for the 7th. Man I really want to know who the others will be. I'm hoping theres more then what we have figured out.