Fail Pictures

Jack Merkle

I tried my best. I mean I can't hand brush that obviously, and I didn't want to put a current scheme on it either. So the 2000 scheme looked good on it. Didn't do a very good job on it. But that just means there's room for improvement.

I'm sorry. I wasn't implying it looked bad, I meant that it looked like there was a little of the graphic missing. I know what you mean saying that you couldn't hand brush that. don't know myself how anyone could really. If you did your best, then I can't knock it. Looks good like it is, and sorry if I came off sounding kinda smart-a$$ed. Didn't mean it that way if I did

I'm sorry. I wasn't implying it looked bad, I meant that it looked like there was a little of the graphic missing. I know what you mean saying that you couldn't hand brush that. don't know myself how anyone could really. If you did your best, then I can't knock it. Looks good like it is, and sorry if I came off sounding kinda smart-a$$ed. Didn't mean it that way if I did

No, it's ok. I perfer constructive criticism than people just brushing it by saying "it looks nice" you know lol.

• 4 weeks later...