Hockey

RKM

Sick save by Lehtonen.

I've always though Kari Lehtonen is super underrated. Great save. 

Flyers vs. Rangers tonight. Getting pretty pumped. Last game we won 5-2 against Toronto, which is a fairly weak team. Flyers lost to the Lightning pretty bad on Sunday, so I have to hope that the Rangers keep the momentum going.

Well, Flyers on a 2 game losing streak again but I'm not really expecting much. Probably be a few more rough years before we're a legitimate championship team and Bryzgalov seems to be the best player on the team short from scoring a goal. At least I chose a Western team to root for so I have one in East/West this year. (No it is not the Kings.) ;)

HAHAHA Never saw that Ryan Clowe rage. I lol'd.

And too the Landeskog hit; the hit was fairly clean, but I really don't like how Ryan O'Byrne instigated the fight and didn't take off his helmet. He has a visor and I hate when players don't take off their helmets when fighting, If they have a visor of course.

• 2 months later...

Full list of all trades completed since April 1st.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=663625&navid=nhl:topheads

Philadelphia Flyers

Steve Mason, G (RFA end of 2013-2014 season)

Columbus Blue Jackets

Michael Leighton, G (UFA end of 2013-2014 season)
2015 3rd-round pick

Never really liked Leighton and the reason Bryz has gotten so many starts is because pretty much no one has any faith in him at all, I am interested to see what Mason can do in a new environment and I do believe he is also our first ever right handed catching goaltender. Now the real interesting part will be in the off season what do we do with Bryz and if we do get rid of him who comes in? I'd imagine something along the lines of Bernier or Hiller...but in order for anything to happen Bryz and Briere's futures will have to be decided. The Flyers don't really have any goalies in the system that would be ready to throw into a starting role...we didn't even really have a backup either.

Jonathan Bernier - $1,250,000 (RFA end of 2013-2014 season)

Jonas Hiller - $4,500,000 (UFA end of 2014-2015 season)

Source http://capgeek.com/

I suppose you could liken the Bryz situation to the Luongo problem except it seems far more likely Bryz will be bought out instead of traded.