Hockey

RKM

Am I the only Capitals fan here??? Wheres the support for Ovechkin? Im a Marylander so i gotta go for the caps. My dad played in highschool days and now its my turn to play in highschool!

Pretty sure Roach likes the Caps, and Tom you need to calm down with that hating!! :o:P

Sadly we'll likely be 0-2 on the weekend with Detroit tomorrow night. :(

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Think this deserves a bump as the shortened season starts this Saturday (1/19)

3:00PM ET

Penguins @ Flyers on NBC

Senators @ Jets on CBC

Blackhawks @ Kings on NBC

7:00PM ET

Rangers @ Bruins on NHLN-US, NESN

Maple Leafs @ Canadiens on CBC,RDS

Devils @ Islanders

Capitals @ Lightning

7:30PM ET

Hurricanes @ Panthers

8:00 PM ET

Red Wing @ Blues

Blue Jackets @ Predators

Coyotes @ Stars

9:00 PM ET

Avalanche @ Wild

10:00 PM ET

Ducks @ Canucks on CBC

NHL Center Ice Free Preview: 1/19/13 – 1/31/13

Anyone boycotting the season/league?

Any predictions for the shortened season?

business is business so I while I have extreme displeasure for what happened, atleast we get a partial season and 8 years of now BS unlike the previous lockout.

predictions are up in the air, will be interesting to watch how things unfold.

I am still mad about the lockout, but there was no way I was going to boycott. As a Rangers fan you could say I am disappointed in the way they have been playing. Lost to the Bruins first off, who are just a really good team, and the Penguins. The playing from them has been really sloppy and the next 2 games for them are the Bruins again, and the Flyers. I'm watching every game I can. I'm just so glad the game I love is back.

I am also really glad to guys like Jagr, Selanne, and Kovalev stepping up so early. Its really cool to see Alexei Kovalev back in the NHL. I mean hes one of the most skilled players of all time IMO. 

I am still mad about the lockout, but there was no way I was going to boycott. As a Rangers fan you could say I am disappointed in the way they have been playing. Lost to the Bruins first off, who are just a really good team, and the Penguins. The playing from them has been really sloppy and the next 2 games for them are the Bruins again, and the Flyers. I'm watching every game I can. I'm just so glad the game I love is back.

I am also really glad to guys like Jagr, Selanne, and Kovalev stepping up so early. Its really cool to see Alexei Kovalev back in the NHL. I mean hes one of the most skilled players of all time IMO. 

Even though I dislike the Rangers though none more then the Penguins I have to agree with you and I would watch as many of the games as I could except Dish stopped carrying MSG and even though ROOT is available on cable it's not on dish and don't get me started on CSNPHI... but I've really been enjoying the Center Ice preview so far.

Yes I am a Capitals fan. Hopefully I can try and go to a game this year. Been trying to get into hockey lately since it is a very exciting sport. But nobody else in my family will really watch it. So it's kinda tough to be on it all the time.

NHL Network is basically going to be on every day at my house. Unless there is a good game on NBC Sports. There are a bunch of good games on tonight. Some of which include New Jersey vs. Philadelphia, Nashville vs. Minnesota, St.Louis vs Chicago etc..

I'm excited to see how Minnesota plays. They were really good in the beginning of last year and fell off the radar. Now that they got Suter and Parise, I would love to see them go far in the playoffs. They are underrated team IMO.

Yes I am a Capitals fan. Hopefully I can try and go to a game this year. Been trying to get into hockey lately since it is a very exciting sport. But nobody else in my family will really watch it. So it's kinda tough to be on it all the time.

That's how it started for me but my mom and dad started to get more into it after the Flyers/Rangers Winter Classic, once the Superbowl is over they might have more interest. ;)