SPEED Energy teaming up with Bigfoot

JRobson

SPEED energy (Robby Gordons energy drink) has teamed up with the Bigfoot 4x4 team. Here is the link to the story, includes a picture of the truck. (Which is freakin' awesome looking BTW).

http://www.speedenergy.com/profiles/blogs/a-big-move-for-robby-gordon-speed-energy

Definitely one of my favorite lookin' trucks now lol. I love SPEED Energy, good stuff for sure.

This is going to be interesting. They totally need to make a vid of his truck and Dan's playing around with those off road bodies on. I have a feeling that those two chassis that they got from Nigel will be getting done very quickly now.lol Go Bigfoot.

Um Bob, that's a cool idea but the two trucks are going to share the Bigfoot 19 chassis.

How do you know for sure? I doubt the Bigfoot team would put Dan in an entirely new chassis, have him run it for the winter season only to put it on the shelf and have him share another new chassis with a big name like Robby Gordon. Also, there's the issue that it will equal less time of Robby in the seat meaning less exposure. I'm pretty sure they're smarter than that.

I'm talking about the 2 unbuilt chassis they currently have sitting at their shop. They were shipped here last summer if I'm not mistaken. They are going to need more trucks to keep up with demand for displays, sponsors and shows. The 2 new chassis are built similar to 16 and I'm going to guess will probably run the normal Ford bodies. Bigfoot said they aren't changing all the bodies over to the off road style ones and that it was mainly for 18. I'm guessing they are putting one on 19 because of the Robby partnership and his off road background. I wouldn't expect to see them on any of the other trucks unless maybe for displays. The point I was getting at was they are about to get a ton of exposure teaming with Robby and they need more trucks. Currently all their trucks are usually booked somewhere every week weather it be displays or shows unless their home for repairs.

So if I got this right there's two other chassis along with the new Bigfoot 18. One is going to be Robby Gordon's chassis but what about the other one?

Niether will be Robby's chassis. From what I've read one will be a display truck and one will be a race truck but that was a year or two ago when they got them. It's too bad facebook deletes older posts. There were pics of them on their facebook page.