Show your projects part 2

mdemko

I guess that makes you so special to think someone "stole" something you made....you're not as special as you think you are. :lol:

The one with the blank yellow dodge? It's not yours I know it for a face. mdemko made it, it's the HBR chassis. If your referring to mine I can also assure you none of them are yours because I actually build the majority of stuff to update trucks. B)

no bro, i know, im just doing a skin for it, i didnt try to take credit. full credit goes to the creator, lol, sorry bout that

Heres a little something to make you get ready for the final release once everything is made. Just needs the correct body/chassis but skin is final. Big thanks to Dallas and Bill Payne for the vinyl layout so it could be exact as possible.

5341977926_151656b9ea_z.jpg

that is my kind of truck. i like it!

Anarchy... I loveING made the hall bros. Chassis from scratch using inventor. Don't try to take credit for my sh!t. I have all the files for it and I still have the paper I wrote the dimensions on to scale it. It took a long time to make it. I have screen shots or the wire frame before I used put it into the frame generator.

RAMCHASS-1.jpg

CHASSIS1.jpg

RAMCHASS-2.jpg

So you eat it faggit.

• Upvote 3

clunk!(jaw hits the floor).

wow jordan that war wizzrd its speecheless. i can stare at that think for every just like the real truck! looks like the customizers have to crank out a few new schemes once the first quarter kicks into full swing.

• Upvote 1