Show your projects part 2

mdemko

Very nice RKM

Jordan very nice skins, I'll look into a body for SUD.

And PC I don't care how much you hate that truck it is here to stay awhile so stop with the constant bashing every time you see it, and the driver is very talented winning her first event.

Crazy, while I will agree with you that Nichole does have loads of potential, I believe Taz will suffer the same fate as Blue Thunder and get the axe after this season

On Topic: Everything looks amazing guys, especially the new War Wizard and Diggers B)

Have to love digger 16... Pablo is my favorite driver/person in MJ. Met him and his family at the Texas Monster Shootout back in October. Probably the nicest guy in the sport.

I like the rat rod truck tweak, but I'm going to have to ask you to changer your avatar... Nobody likes ICP. :lol:

personally i like 1 because it looks dirty like its been in many events before.

stadium.jpg

stadiumback.jpg

stadiumtunnel.jpg

this was supposto be like a verizon center. dosent rele look like it but it will still work.

verizoncenter.jpg

verizoncenterhalf.jpg

insideverizoncenter.jpg

now if anyone is willing to guide me or help me out with getting these in-game i would really apreciate it. also i was curous aout what program you guys use for painting tracks and stadium things.