Show your projects part 2

mdemko

eh, I kinda like it. (And not because it's a Bigfoot! :rolleyes: ) This is just my $.02, but I think the body is too tall and short. I'm not trying to sound rude, that's just bugging me. I have the game that came from and I hated it. Even MTM2 was far better than that pos!

yeesh, for something thats got to be that hard to make, sure gettin some flak for it, way I see it, it might not be perfect, but who of you can do that? I know I can't, I'm just happy to see it ingame, Roach thats freakin awesome, thank you for using ur talents to pull that off, wish I could pay u for ur talent but I'm broke, :P

yeesh, for something thats got to be that hard to make, sure gettin some flak for it, way I see it, it might not be perfect, but who of you can do that? I know I can't, I'm just happy to see it ingame, Roach thats freakin awesome, thank you for using ur talents to pull that off, wish I could pay u for ur talent but I'm broke, :P

Sorry to burst your bubble be he didn't build it, he converted it.

DANG IT.... ah whatever... thats why I generally keep to myself... shutting up now

its okay, alot of the stuff we use is either brought in from other games or heavily modified from sketchup.

Its the unique stuff like chassis's, shocks, etc that are usually hand made and if they are good enough can be further modified to become other stuff

Ok i know i've been holding off on finishing this thing but i'm finally getting around to it :rolleyes:

screenshot_5.png

btw roach not to nitpick but nice work on DoD just needs to be lengthened alittle man.

That Thing is awesome man

Edited by RKM
  • Upvote 2

thanks guys for the tips. i really appreciate the help PC. i will be editing the body/chassis/interior once i get home today. and if u could edit the skin for me PC. that would be greatly appreciated. i cant wait to get this ting rolling :)