Show your projects part 2

mdemko

that frame looks familiar... kinda like the one i did for mtm2

I guess that makes you so special to think someone "stole" something you made....you're not as special as you think you are. :lol:

The one with the blank yellow dodge? It's not yours I know it for a face. mdemko made it, it's the HBR chassis. If your referring to mine I can also assure you none of them are yours because I actually build the majority of stuff to update trucks. B)

Well while i was bored this morning i saw one of jordos projects and decided my Rockstar needed a cool chassis like 5AF and so I decided to use the donkey kong chassis, also if you notice i found something else in one of my MANY packs and decided to use it on this truck as well, all credit goes to RKM and Crazyman for the chassis and axles.I do need help to fix the body part where the chassis sticks out from the body =S

RoR2011-01-0913-21-49-09.jpg

RoR2011-01-0913-21-13-72.jpg

RoR2011-01-0913-19-02-41.jpg

Well while i was bored this morning i saw one of jordos projects and decided my Rockstar needed a cool chassis like 5AF and so I decided to use the donkey kong chassis, also if you notice i found something else in one of my MANY packs and decided to use it on this truck as well, all credit goes to the respective owners of these parts.I do need help to fix the body part where the chassis sticks out from the body =S

Sorry if this comes of like a **** statement but uhh why use parts from a pack at all if you have no idea who made them?

Bounty/Wizard look sick Jordan!

• Upvote 1