Any reason why Monster Jam isn't coming back to Cincinnati, OH this year?

BigfootFanTV

dallas was huge and sold out and they aren't coming back to it for 2013 either

they probably are coming back to Dallas. They havent put up the Chase Field show yet either but i found ticket info on it on ticketmaster. So keep your head up! they will most likely be coming back to Dallas!

I never really had hope in Cincinnati since the first year. If you noticed it was nowhere near as hyped as Philadelphia was in 2010 and had a one hour showing on SPEED while Philly was two episodes. Last year it was pretty much swept underneath the rug with the addition of Baltimore and it didn't even air on SPEED.

Cincinnati now has a decent football team, they dont need the extra money when they can pretty much sell it out every weekend, its not like before that when nobody showed up to watch the Bengals, except for fans of the opposing team(guaranteed win the season they won like 2 games)

I went to the first one and was disappointed, intermission because Grave Digger broke =P, breakage was almost as bad as WFXI, and Weenk being shut of and not allowed to refire because the truck got close to a wall was pathetic. The Whole show was a let down from the very beginning when adam broke a crank shaft, The shinning moments if you want to call em that was Ryans, Damon's, Sims', and sorta Lupes one biggish hit during there FSs; I felt like it was indy 2009 where racing saved the show from utter failure. They had one endzones blocked off and only sold sidelines and coulnt even sell it out like that, so why they thought they could open the whole stadium up in 2011 and sell it out with a lac luster 2 pile dirt track is beyond me.

Arlington and such will be posted in November and December as always.