FUN RUN AT COLOMBUS 2010 ON 5/25/12

Andrew Marsh

I AM HOSTING A FUN RUN AT COLOMBUS 2010 ON THE 25TH OF MAY! I'm sorry that there was issues with the first fun run i tried and the server issue and this time i'm asking for the same thing 2 people to help me judge,a person to help me time,and finally a server which there will be no problems and we will stay with.The most amount of truck I will allow is 8 and the least is 6 so hurry if you want to make the field and the other problem with the first fun run i tried was no one showed up at the time the chat started so if u sign up please show up this time and thanks for coming and lets have a fun time out there!

CHAT WILL BE ON SIM-MONSTERS CHAT

CHAT STARTS AT 7:30 P.M

WHEELIE CONTEST STARTS AT 7:55P.M

QUALIFYING STARTS AT 8:20 OR A LATER BIT LATER OR SOONER(scratch that because i just realized it doesn't have a racing course)

EVENT STARTS AFTER A 5 MIN. BREAK STARTING AS SOON AS THE WHEELIE CONTEST ENDS!

I WILL START THE FIELD OF HOPEFULLY 8 TRUCKS

1.ANDREW MARSH DRIVING SON-UVA DIGGER

2.HAK IN MAX.D

3.Trevor Amos IN GRAVE DIGGER

4.Gavin Wilson

6.HANK IN GROUND POUNDER

7.BRYCE IN TRAXXAS E-MAXX

8.Steve Adams IN BAD BOY BIGFOOT

THIS IS YOUR FIELD OF TRUCKS AS BIRDSFLY GET THE FINAL SPOT IN THE FIELD SO I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE ON FRIDAY AND LETS HAVE A FUN TIME AND A GREAT SHOW!

HERE ARE YOUR JUDGES FOR THE EVENT

HERE ARE YOUR JUDGES:HAK, HANK,AND ME AND WOULD YOU GUYS BE OK WITH 4 JUDGES BEFORE I ADD 4 JUDGES?

THANKS FOR THE FUN OUT THERE TODAY GUYS I WILL HAVE A BETTER EVENT NEXT WEEK THOUGH AND HERE ARE YOUR RESULTS

WHEELIE WINNER:MJFAN22

FREESTYLE WINNER:MJFAN22

DOUBLEDOWN WINNER:MJFAN22

WHEELIE RESULTS:BRYCE-6, HAK-10, SUBZERO1983-3, ME:12, MJFAN22-15

FREESTYLE RESULTS:1.HAK-21, ME-12, SUBZERO-14, BRYCE-0, MJFAN22-26

I AM HOSTING A FUN RUN AT COLOMBUS 2010 ON THE 25TH OF MAY! I'm sorry that there was issues with the first fun run i tried and the server issue and this time i'm asking for the same thing 2 people to help me judge,a person to help me time,and finally a server which there will be no problems and we will stay with.The most amount of truck I will allow is 8 and the least is 6 so hurry if you want to make the field and the other problem with the first fun run i tried was no one showed up at the time the chat started so if u sign up please show up this time and thanks for coming and lets have a fun time out there!

CHAT WILL BE ON SIM-MONSTERS CHAT

CHAT STARTS AT 7:30 P.M

WHEELIE CONTEST STARTS AT 7:55P.M

QUALIFYING STARTS AT 8:20 OR A LATER BIT LATER OR SOONER(scratch that because i just realized it doesn't have a racing course)

EVENT STARTS AFTER A 5 MIN. BREAK STARTING AS SOON AS THE WHEELIE CONTEST ENDS!

I WILL START THE FIELD OF HOPEFULLY 8 TRUCKS

1.ANDREW MARSH DRIVING SON-UVA DIGGER

2.HAK IN MAX.D

NEED ONE MORE JUDGE

HERE ARE YOUR JUDGES SO FAR:HAK AND ONE MORE JUDGE TO GO!

il judge!