monster trucks

pedro2258

Question

14 answers to this question

No offense, but in no way did you prove you didn't move files into the V3 .zip file.

I never said I did. Lol. I simply said that I placed all the zip folders in the Packs folder in the RoR documents folder. The point of that video was showing that you don't have to extract any zip file and place it in either terrain or vehicles.

I never said I did. Lol. I simply said that I placed all the zip folders in the Packs folder in the RoR documents folder. The point of that video was showing that you don't have to extract any zip file and place it in either terrain or vehicles.

But the trucks ingame are all from the V3 pack, I was saying downloading separate trucks, i.e. Higher Education, need to be unzipped INTO the V3 Pack.

All the files in the separate downloaded zip HAVE to be moved into the v3 zip for them to work correctly. This is the correct way of doing it hat will and has always worked right and gives you 100% working results. You can cut corners at everything but at the end of the day i guarantee you some day you'll wish you wouldn't have cut those corners. On a side note thats probably why so many of you complain "the trucks broken it crashes my game" because you dont do it right, take the 3 extra seconds and do it right for goodness sake

All the files in the separate downloaded zip HAVE to be moved into the v3 zip for them to work correctly. This is the correct way of doing it hat will and has always worked right and gives you 100% working results. You can cut corners at everything but at the end of the day i guarantee you some day you'll wish you wouldn't have cut those corners. On a side note thats probably why so many of you complain "the trucks broken it crashes my game" because you dont do it right, take the 3 extra seconds and do it right for goodness sake

Thank you