Monster Jam 2012 season question

maxdfandan555

Every "Advance Auto Parts" Monster Jam track has been painted red and yellow. But it doesn't bother me because look at the Monster X Tour tracks, black green, and white. You don't see anyone complaining about that.

Is it gonna go back to painting tracks different colors? Or having it stay red in yellow for now on?

I'm assuming not a lot of you know much about pleasing title sponsors...You'll be seeing red and yellow tracks until AAP leaves, just how you saw blue/white tracks until Ford left.

I'm assuming not a lot of you know much about pleasing title sponsors...You'll be seeing red and yellow tracks until AAP leaves, just how you saw blue/white tracks until Ford left.

Even then you saw some variety in the paint schemes when Ford was still the main sponsor and also last year with Ford gone. I'll admit I'll take similar looking tracks than pretty much the same line ups year after year we've been getting from Family Events/Monster Nationals.

Phoenix wasnt that way...it was mainly normal brown dirt with some light red paint on the sides and white stripes going around some of the jumps and a few yellow cars so it was mainly brown

not really........yeah the cars were yellow and some slight red but the track was like 85 percent brown unlike most tracks that are like 99 percent red and yellow