This is a weird question but.....

Lookey2000

well, when I was over at my aunt's house, i was playing Wings Over Europe: Cold War Gone Hot on her xp computer, then suddenly, a freeze happened, then the Blue Screen of Death appeared. I believe it has to do with a Virus tha causes a crash in the system 32.dll.

I have never blue screened a computer, but I have seen is. My dad works on them for a living, and I grew up learning about them. So I have seen it many times. It generally happens when Windows (or whatever your operating system is) is unable to find any data for your program, or has lost connection with an internal drive (hardrive, memory card, graphic card, etc). The computer will generally tell you whats wrong on the blue screen. If you don't know how to diagnios the problem with that info, reload the computer and it will ask to diagnos problem, and it will fix its self usually.

I work on computers a lot. I've had many people have this problem including myself. My personal computers have done it due to bad ram, overheating and a bad video card driver. Usually it's driver related on the ones I have worked on for other people. Most people don't realize that drivers need to be updated whenever updates are available. To eliminate ram as the problem run memtest. It's a free program that works very well. For drivers go to you're computer manufacturers website and punch in your model number and download and install the latest drivers. As far as overheating goes you have to take the computer apart and clean every fan including the power supply ones and make sure there is no dust on your cpu heatsink or any of the heatsinks in you're computer. I aways blast my stuff out with the air compressor at work. I've also had one with a bad board and one with a bad video card cause bluescreens as well. Pretty much you start with the easiest and cheapest things first and work you're way up till you're computer stops blue screening.

first dell computer did that, had something to do with the regesitry being buggered.

Never will buy a dell again they have a self destruct thing in both the Pc and the charger they are dicks when you call customer support i just got no one who could speak english