Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

Working on Blue Thunder 2001 when Lyle debuted it in Houston and doubled down. There's only a hand full of videos of the event, and all are VHS quality so its kind of hard to base it off of that, so this is what I got out of it. Anyone know how to make the body a little "shiny" like how it was? Please leave some feedback on what you think and if anything needs to be done. Thanks!

(The one side might seem brighter, but that's due to the angle of the truck with the sun)

34reziu.jpg

141mnb8.jpg

• Upvote 3

Working on Blue Thunder 2001 when Lyle debuted it in Houston and doubled down. There's only a hand full of videos of the event, and all are VHS quality so its kind of hard to base it off of that, so this is what I got out of it. Anyone know how to make the body a little "shiny" like how it was? Please leave some feedback on what you think and if anything needs to be done. Thanks!

(The one side might seem brighter, but that's due to the angle of the truck with the sun)

Wrong year model truck.

Thanks dude! As a gift from me to you guys im cooking up something a bit crazy for these trucks. If only i can get fraps to work with it.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t5OTc0X-aA

I'm trying to recreate the sound of the trucks in an arena. If you listen closer to Captain USA's run you can hear it better. The run with Digger was just to see what the music would sound like in the background.

Has anyone had any experience with the Windows Environment?

• Upvote 2

34reziu.jpg

141mnb8.jpg

Did you make that Orlando 2000 track?