Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

Yeah not a bad job on the dirty digger, but like rock said, needs the chassis basically in a mud paint. Also, IMO, maybe add some texture to the mud by adding different shades of brown, as if the mud was dried in parts especially on places like the sides of the tires. Good looking mud is a bit tricky.

2297869.png

Win? No

I got it but i forgot to do axles so yea i have to go back and make another but i am coming with it and with the shades of brown i am working on that right now bc that is easy but yall like?

notice i am retexturing it not doing it in blender so i cant texture just the bottom dirt i have to texture whole chassis but here is what i have so far

Edited by monster jam fan
  • Upvote 3

It is a mitsubishi front end....he put a pic of a Mitsubishi front end over the old one.....if its the same as the one he tried putting on a older truck of his its a newer EVO front end i believe

Outlawed, on July 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM said:

dear god did Dave Collard make a post?! :blink:

Yes he did. Been a long time since I've talked to him. Good to see him back. Ah good old memories.

BTW that's probably the first mitsubishi monster truck online anywhere.

I can see the Stinger tail, and I don't know what's the front clip, but it reminds me of a Mitsubishi for some reason

Either way looks great mate!

Yes he did. Been a long time since I've talked to him. Good to see him back. Ah good old memories.

BTW that's probably the first mitsubishi monster truck online anywhere.

yes its a evo front end and bmw headlights n fog lights n thanks danny.....and yes also ddt it is the second time using this front end its also on my dub trucks that are up in the downloads