Path of Destruction Tour Fun Run Series, Race 1 at Baltimore 12

monsterjamcod0329

So this is race one of the Path of Destruction Tour Fun Run Series, which will be this Friday, 7/20/12 at 3 pm est. The first ten drivers to sign are locked in the event. Who ever signs up will be fills in in case a few people don't show up. Fill in order will be in the order you sign up, so even if the event is full still sign up. In any case that I am not able to host the event at that day and time, the postponed date will be the following Monday at 3 pm est. This is because sometimes I am needed to attend to things.

Entry form should be in this format:

Name:

Truck:

AIM:

The drivers listed below are locked into the event

1. Julio Vellon in Air Force Afterburner

2. Gavin Wilson in Maximum Destruction

3. Chris Hamilton in Red Grave Digger

4. Chace Leahy in Shock Therapy

5. Graham Whidbee in Son UVA Digger

6. Connor Richardson in Michigan Ice Monster

7.Mark Colineri in Booty I mean Bounty Hunter

8.Nolan Gardner in Bulldozer

9. John Cavallini in American Guardian

10.Devin Doss in Monster Energy ( recently released on Sim Monsters)

The driver below are fill in drivers ( Should be online in case called for the event)

If you don't make into this event, I will be hosting Philadelphia and East Rutherford in the future, still haven't came up with a date with those shows

Racing Winner: Chris Hamilton in Red Grave Digger

Freestyle Winner: Devin Doss in Monster Energy

Only thing is, im going to have everybody in the server at once, I believe my Internet is strong enough to hold everyone at once, I will increase the number to ten then John your number nine

No no no thats not a good idea, some people cant even run the game with 6 trucks let alone 10 bro, just do it the regular way, make a chat, call people in, i dont have a problem with the 10 but i still think thats a real bad idea