George in Dallas

Mjamfan22

Didnt really want to start a new topic but oh well.

If you watched MJ in dallas. In racing max d and george raced an max d won. Well he went on to face el toro but had issues so max d was hauled out and el toro got a bye.

Now in the rules george should have ran against el toro but didnt. The officials told el toro to go without george.

Your thoughts??

The same thing happend at Chase Field. Ryan Anderson was set up to race Pouncer in the final i believe and he had mechanical failure so the next guy was Mark Schroeder but he also had mechanical issues so Allen Pezo got the call and ended up winning the Championship.

• Upvote 1

sometimes trucks aren't ready to go...believe it or not trucks can't always hotlap..Theres a chance the truck couldn't start due to batteries being drained from rear steer motors etc...etc...needed to be charged and couldn't in the allowed time.

• Upvote 1

I watched the show as well, felt the finals was a business decision. Not sure what would be so bad about going to st louis style and using electronic timing, guess they cant hand wins to digger like they do now. As far as george being kept out, he wouldn't have won, dont kid yourself, possibly why they didnt let him go.

I always thought that if there is a problem when the trucks are staging, then the driver gets a bye run. And if the truck has a problem in the pits, then a truck comes up from the losers bracket. Hearing what happened in phoenix, im sure officials didnt want a bye run for a championship.

I watched the show as well, felt the finals was a business decision. Not sure what would be so bad about going to st louis style and using electronic timing, guess they cant hand wins to digger like they do now. As far as george being kept out, he wouldn't have won, dont kid yourself, possibly why they didnt let him go.

Yeah he wouldnt have one if both made clean successful passes but what if Marc missed the ramp or flipped over;George would win so there is no reason that george shouldnt have been allowed to race Marc

you probably just pissed a lot of people off :lol:

Oh don't you know, I tend to do that a lot :)...I love the industry I do..I'd battle day and night for it...but I catch so much flak for it..almost isnt worth it no more.