George in Dallas

Mjamfan22

monster truxx r rigg mmmkkkk

rigged would imply that from the moment they walked in the building they decided that grave digger won racing, and won fs with a score of 31. A business decision would be that if the the call is close enough you can give it to a truck that fills maybe at most a 1/3 of the stands or one that fills close to if not half the stands. I re read what i said and yes it implys that MJ is rigged, I for one do not believe that. However i think if your in a tie situation they do tend to give it to digger, wouldnt you? sells ton of merch, 30th aniversery (sp). DIgger in plain has built MJ, its what they advertise, its what MJ sells to get people in the seats. People come and expect digger to win, and if its to close to call you go with the call that meets 1/2 the crowds/ 5 year olds expectations.

I DO NOT think its rigged, its run as a business, and the winner of that race made more sense from a business stand point. The rigging BS will never go to bed in till they have electronic timing. If you can look and prove to me dennis one that race 100% non debatable ill take it all back, but when i watched it during lunch it sure looked like a tie to the line. With that said i still think it was a decision, not a rigging deal

It reminds me of cincy 2010, they made a intermission to fix digger, because they had built the show upon digger and every little kid, including the kid next to me expected grave digger to win that night.

rigged would imply that from the moment they walked in the building they decided that grave digger won racing, and won fs with a score of 31. A business decision would be that if the the call is close enough you can give it to a truck that fills maybe at most a 1/3 of the stands or one that fills close to if not half the stands. I re read what i said and yes it implys that MJ is rigged, I for one do not believe that. However i think if your in a tie situation they do tend to give it to digger, wouldnt you? sells ton of merch, 30th aniversery (sp). DIgger in plain has built MJ, its what they advertise, its what MJ sells to get people in the seats. People come and expect digger to win, and if its to close to call you go with the call that meets 1/2 the crowds/ 5 year olds expectations.

I DO NOT think its rigged, its run as a business, and the winner of that race made more sense from a business stand point. The rigging BS will never go to bed in till they have electronic timing. If you can look and prove to me dennis one that race 100% non debatable ill take it all back, but when i watched it during lunch it sure looked like a tie to the line. With that said i still think it was a decision, not a rigging deal

Don't they have that now? I know it was used in Vegas and from what I've heard it was used in Atlanta (although I was there and I don't recall it being used, but my memory is awful)

Even if George had raced, I think the outcome would've been the same. George is a good racer and all, but Marc McDonald could win a racing championship someday. Still, pointless call to give Marc a bye. I would've liked to see the race anyway...