RORMJ Ancient Tracks

Jon Cannon

I have all of the RoRMJ track.. I was lucky enough to be around to race in the actual events. If anyone is interested in getting them, you can just send a message on AIM.. RoRMJ was the first RoR Monster Truck league, before Sim Monsters was even a thought. There was a separate truck pack with ABOUT 25 trucks. Only about 100 people were signed up when the forum closed down. It was originally a forum that just branched off of the MTM2 Draggers forum, then got its own site. Liquidfire then started producing his own trucks and tracks which got everyone pretty pumped for their release, because they were a new thing compared to the older RoRMJ trucks. This in the long run was the birth of Sim Monsters and the Death of RoRMJ. The original RoRMJ site went down and a new forum was put up that last a little while longer before it went down too. Little history sum up lol.. I just know from being in this community that whole time.

Im the one that made most of the concrete tracks and was part owner of RORMJ. I will glady upload all the tracks i have (concrete wise), and also the tracks that didnt get used for RORMJ if people want.

Thanks.

please upload all of them :D