Rants and Raves

lookin4myscooter

All the websites have ads and there are so many now. Even on here. So when I get on Facebook, Sim-Monsters, Youtube, and anywhere else, all the ads slow down my computer. So instead of taking 2 seconds to load a page, it takes almost 10. I know that it was slower in 1997 (when I 1st got internet) and that 10 seconds is medial, but it's still agrivating when I'm in a hurry. Does it do this to anyone else. I've got Cox's fastest grade internet, and a very nice computer. So there's no reason. (No hating on this thread), this is a thread for nonsense rambling about what annoys you. Anything and everything. Ranting, raving, long posts, and complaining, all approved, no hating on each other, and no arguments please, or I will have this thread locked. It's just to complain your heart out, because we all need to.

All the websites have ads and there are so many now. Even on here. So when I get on Facebook, Sim-Monsters, Youtube, and anywhere else, all the ads slow down my computer. So instead of taking 2 seconds to load a page, it takes almost 10. I know that it was slower in 1997 (when I 1st got internet) and that 10 seconds is medial, but it's still agrivating when I'm in a hurry. Does it do this to anyone else. I've got Cox's fastest grade internet, and a very nice computer. So there's no reason. (No hating on this thread), this is a thread for nonsense rambling about what annoys you. Anything and everything. Ranting, raving, long posts, and complaining, all approved, no hating on each other, and no arguments please, or I will have this thread locked. It's just to complain your heart out, because we all need to.

Here's what to do, get Mozilla Firefox and then get the addon AdBlocker Plus, I haven't seen an ad since I got my PC in October.

Here's what to do, get Mozilla Firefox and then get the addon AdBlocker Plus, I haven't seen an ad since I got my PC in October.

I have never used Firefox, but some people I know use it. In Windows Internet explorer, I can open tabes, put those tabs in new windows and watch 2 sites at once and all that. Can Firefox do that? If so that would be awesome! Is it free? How do I get it? Do you mean no ads on sites either? Because I don't get pop-ups. Ever. But then again, I use safe websites.

This isn't just about the ads. You all should rant and rave about really anything you want. We all need to let it loose sometimes. There is the possibility of arguements, hating and all that, but I don't want to see any of it, or I will have this thread locked. I just want to see what annoys people.

I have never used Firefox, but some people I know use it. In Windows Internet explorer, I can open tabes, put those tabs in new windows and watch 2 sites at once and all that. Can Firefox do that? If so that would be awesome! Is it free? How do I get it? Do you mean no ads on sites either? Because I don't get pop-ups. Ever. But then again, I use safe websites.

Yeah, Firefox is free and so are the add ons. Trust me, it's much more safe than Internet Explorer.

Anyhow, since this is about rants:

I don't care about how Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson. There's wars, violence, and other disasters going on resulting in the deaths of hundreds around the world, but do Americans care about that? NOOOO, we care about how some talentless, emotionless broad cheated on her boyfriend. I do not understand the American obsession with celebrities at all.

• Upvote 1