Why are most events during night?

oboynotagain

Well I find them cooler at night, just my opinion.

True but it was in a dome :( now if it was outside its awesome ..

They usually hold them at night so if they're on a workday people working a day shift won't be disturbed by the awesomeness of a monster truck.

Ahh very true good thinking

Alright so I went to the Carrier Dome this year ,and did not get to our hotel untill 2 in the morning the hotel was The Mapple Wood Inn not that far from the dome. So my question is why do they hold them late at night ??

Biggest thing about parking at the Carrier Dome is not parking where they tell you to, or near it for that matter. Park on the city streets next time and use the city streets to get on 81 instead of trying to cram onto the overpass. I was at my house in Cortland which is 35 miles or so south of the dome about an hour after the show.

Everyone is a vampire obvi. Or fair skinned! :ph34r:

I've got no tan and it doesn't bother me ^_^

A good bit events happen during the day if there are multiple events at the venue per weekend. However like others have said, it's the same logic as why most events are on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Most people do not work on those days (well, not during Friday evenings, beginning of the weekend anyhow)

Because nobody is going to be in the stands for a 2 PM Friday event.

There is events in the afternoon anyway in the winter for small arenas, and Sundays at some stadiums (El Paso, San Antonio, Toronto). Along with some day shows in Stafford Springs, etc.