World Finals

SwimmingOyster

I think we can all agree that the Monster Jam World Finals in Las Vegas is an amazing and awe striking event. But there is one thing that has kind of been bugging me the past couple of years. That is the track itself. Obviously the racing course is what makes this event so Unique and I don't think that particular portion needs to be changed. I was a huge fan of the straight line penda events, and personally I really do not like all of the circle track racing that is the current use on most Monster Jam tracks. What I do feel kind of bland about is the freestyle format for the world finals. If you look at it, I mean really look at it. The setup for freestyle is almost always the same. A fountain jump here, a big dirt mass at the end of the track where the racing jump is, a couple stacks here and there. Its just all so...cookie cutter. I really do love this event and I would never attack Monster Jam and will always love Monster Jam and monster truck racing. But I would just like to see something different at the world finals. You know what I mean?

I TOTALLY GET IT! but me personally...i think that they should go back to the obstacles and cars etc like wf 4, 5, 6 because they are always the coolest (to me) they should put the pyramid back in there cuz i think the fans loved that...they should have something on monsterjamonline.com where people can vote for what obstacles come back anyone else? :D

Don't forget feld

Monster Jam has had essentially the same coarses for the past 2 years. And this year, they all had the same paint job. I blame Feld and AAP as well. AAP colors-red and yellow, all the tracks, red and yellow. I think Ford and Traxxas should sponser MJ. Ford used to. Then AAP screwed that over. I agree with everything everyone has said here. But my agreements are too long to read, but yes, MJ has actually been losing alot of popularity in the mid-west U.S., they need to get their rear in gear and make an effort for fans, not just the money. I think thats what they're all about now. I blame Feld and AAP for this as well.

I loved the HUGE WF 11 Colorful jump it was amazing :P Like you could get MONSTER AIR off of it. My favorite World Finals was wf 11 (opinion) I would like to see that jump back soon :)

that was a great show, actually the only time I've been to the world finals, but truly I think feld have kind of kept their distance. While aap just completely took over. I think it's kind of sad that my favorite wf is 9 and it really hasn't even been topped yet in my opinion. I can guarantee that I will NEVER support the Grinder truck because it is just a part of the problem.

• Upvote 2

In my opinion, AAP has pretty much taken them over Monster Jam just wants them as advertisement to make them look professional.

I like World Finals 7 the most for one reason and one reason only.

They used a old stack, and that was the middle bus stack. The same one from 3 years before in World Finals 4.

Events have also gone down here in the West Coast. I have noticed less trucks at famed tracks that USED to have Maximum Destruction reduced to Obsessed (no offence to Obsession/Obsessed Fans)

My hometown track (Fresno Fairgrounds)

Was sold out 3 years in a row, now only 1/2 the track is filled and has been reduced by 3 trucks since 2003 - 2012

• Upvote 1

I would agree that the Chicago style tracks are old and tired for my taste... no matter where they go it's the same track.. you'd think that they run it enough that everyone would be good at it but that's never the case. Personally I know it's asking a lot but I would love to see Bigfoot back with mj just to spice things up a bit