World Finals

SwimmingOyster

i know how all of u guys feel monster jam has gone down the tube since its all about money now. they pulled moster jam outta my state in wisconsin. i know it was a small arena but it was still fun to go to. it sucks everything always comes down to revenue but there r still fans that arent rich and can travel over the country to see it. thats my opinion feld and aap suck bring back USHRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how all of you guys say that Feld sucks, and "Bring back USHAR!!!" It is quite clear y'all don't know your history. Its the same damn company.

Doesn't mean the coorporate direction hasn't changed.

Seems to me that they're just got it in their heads that they'll hyper focus market the hell out of the thing and see if it works. Just oversaturation direction at one particular demographic. And if you need a good example, FELD just announced a "Hispanic directed" truck.

i mean northern nightmare, fine whatever, but a goddamn racially targeted truck?

it's embarrasing and any competent marketer fresh from buisness school will tell you, YOU HAVE A MAJORITY MONOPOLY, PINPOINT HYPER FOCUSING IS FOR CARVING OUT A NICHE YOU APOCALYPTIC BIBBLING IDIOTS.

• Upvote 1

Just a mixture of old and new would be great, everybody keeps blaming feld for mistakes, yet they have made monster trucks popular like never before. you can be like mdemko talking out of your ass or do something about it. being on the internet complainig isnt going to do a thing, be proactive

Wooh. Where do you get off singling me out like that. Take that fat noodle out of your ear, go back and read the thread, and find the post where I am complaining. Monster Jam = Motor Madness = USHRA = Pace = Clear Channel = Live Nation = Feld. If you think I'm "talking out my ass" then your a retard. I may have a reputation for being stoned 24/7, but I know what the hell I'm talking about. Clearly you are completely clueless about the history of monster jam and the business side of it. I will ruin everything you know and love...

As for the "Hispanic directed truck"...

BC46DCDD-DEF9-48FA-AF5D-6070D96E5BE5-4611-0000096323D82820.jpg

Also you think they would have learned from Del Scorcho...

• Upvote 2

oh people your so craaaaaaaazy.

thread was about track layout, what the hell happened in 2 pages? get back on topic

The track I have no issues with, it would be like changing the football field for the superbowl or hockey rink for the stanley cup finals, just doesnt make sense.

• Upvote 1

I would like the racing at WF be kind of like Orlando 2009. You go down the straight-away, turn hit the jump, keep going, turn around the obstacles, go down the straight-away again, turn hit the racing lanes and finish. I think that would be pretty neat.

• Upvote 2