World Finals

SwimmingOyster

I don't seem to recall anyone complaining about the red and yellow tracks back when Wrechead.com was the title sponsor in 00-02. And they were also pretty much all red and yellow tracks back then. Tbh I don't see what the big problem is. I actually like this better than the tracks with the ugly graffitied obstacles we had a couple years ago. Imo they looked very unprofessional with every jump having this big mural artwork over it using every colour of the rainbow. Was beginning to look like a gay pride parade out there at some events.

I don't seem to recall anyone complaining about the red and yellow tracks back when Wrechead.com was the title sponsor in 00-02. And they were also pretty much all red and yellow tracks back then. Tbh I don't see what the big problem is. I actually like this better than the tracks with the ugly graffitied obstacles we had a couple years ago. Imo they looked very unprofessional with every jump having this big mural artwork over it using every colour of the rainbow. Was beginning to look like a gay pride parade out there at some events.

Yeah I mean I don't think they should make rainbow colored tracks. But maybe they make one track Blue and White for example and switch around the colors. So for different events, there would be 2 different colors on a track. With the red and yellow, it just made everything look too similar.

Yeah I mean I don't think they should make rainbow colored tracks. But maybe they make one track Blue and White for example and switch around the colors. So for different events, there would be 2 different colors on a track. With the red and yellow, it just made everything look too similar.

I do agree with that. I don't mind some colour on the track, but they were going way too overboard with some of those track paint jobs for a while there. Now it seems they've gone too far the other way. lol

I do agree with that. I don't mind some colour on the track, but they were going way too overboard with some of those track paint jobs for a while there. Now it seems they've gone too far the other way. lol

Yeah I agree. Some of the WF tracks like 10,11, 12, were all over the place in regards as colors.