Do you want to keep or brin back the old MJ officials?

Lookey2000

Do you want to keep the current officials or get the old ones back?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want/don't want the old officials back

• Want old ones back
    • Keep Current

Certain things are cool to see when a truck is broken....like when a tire broke off completely spindle and all they let the truck continue and still do (Metal Mulisha Phoenix 2012) when they see that even though a tire broke off nothing is going to go flying off the truck.....Its always been that way if a trucks broke as long as its safe for the driver and fans they will let them keep going...if theres a chance something that broke could injure the driver or fly into the crowd they stop the run there....Thats why when a shock breaks they let the drivers continue because nothing will fly off....The drivers know they will feel everything even more and be in a little more pain and have some more bruises but the drivers walk away from the truck still and are not injured besides the typical bruising.

My personal favorite thing about this thread is how all you guys think FELD hired different officials to carry out this RII rule. I bet between 2008(LN) and 2009(tacoma incident and feld) that the officials were the exact same guys and still are the same guys. There told to RII trucks with broken parts, and the bottom line is they like there job and the paycheck more then pleasing the fans. Changing the officials would do abosoulty nothing, but maybe make things worse for the industry as a whole.

For you people that think the tacoma incident ruined monster jam I suggest you go watch a different sport, it woke the industry up to the dangers that could happen and has ultimaitly resulted in newer safer parts that keep everything attached to the truck. The end result from that tacoma incident was nothing but good for monster trucks.

• Upvote 1