Felix Baumgartner Jump From the Edge of Space

Thargo

I watched it. Pretty interesting. The guy that "walked across" Niagara Falls was an attention seeker. That guy had a safety harness and basically took off the risk-factor out of it. This one is much different. After watching it I give this guy mad props.

I'm aware of that. He still did with a safety harness, therefore no risk-factor. They made just a big deal about it and how much courage he had to do it when they were putting a safety harness on him. He probably signed a huge contract with ABC because that's who was covering it. That "stunt" was more about the money than the risk.

This on the other hand had a huge amount of risks. So many things could have gone wrong. This guy has courage and did this in the name of science.

This was actually a test to see how well the new space suits held up against some extreme conditions, red bull and a few other brands had sponsored it to make it happen. More than likely this will lead to us landing a human on mars in the near future. I would also expect him to do another jump more than likely in march or april