Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

That's cause he's Canadian... Canada can't boo it's only national icon. That's like us booing the American flag. Lol

my damn dad is more of a canadian symbol of culture and ideas than beiber ever will be

plus, you seemed to have fallen into the same line of logic that FELD has with the maple leaf tour and northern nightmare.

canadians as a whole don't idealize our country. We love it, we respect it, we wouldn't trade it for anything, but there's a reason you don't hear "REAL CANADIAN PRIDE EH." or any such nearly facist patriotism, that dillutes one's perception of the world, as you will in america. 

It's why i just burst out laughing whenever the monster jam announcers go "CANADA'S ONE AND ONLY MONSTER TRUCK, TAKING ON THE AMERICANS TONIGHT IN BC PLACE" and such. It's obvious that someone in FELD just went "THEM 'NADIANS UP IN CANUCKISTAN MUST LOVE THEIR COUNTRY JUST LIKE WE LUV' MURCAH. NO FREE COUNTRY WOULDN'. WE DONE TELL THEM THAT THIS'S THEIR TRUCK'N THEY'LL EAT IT RIGHT UP BUDDY ROH"

Why is it everyone disses on Madusa? Personally, i think she's an awesome lady, in both ways. I don't understand the hypocritical people (not picking out names here) of this community. Why can't people just be accepting of the people and the innovations of this sport?

She's a tarted up talentless, selfish, idiotic, mundane, mentally turgid, shell of a nice lady who's literally only in FELD's pocket because sex sells. The thought of what vaccous creatures would find that walking pair of breast implants and impending skin cancer attractive makes me sick to the gut and ill to the mind, but apparently it works, much to the detriment of whatever little soft spot in my jaded aristocratic heart is left.

And trust me, nobody i've talked to anywhere likes madusa. that goes much farther up the chain then you think.

• Upvote 7