Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

I must be the only one here that thinks Nicole has talent. She had already proven herself against Gunslinger earlier in qualifying. She just lost the truck a bit going down the straightaway. I think she is talented in monster trucks.

not wanting to start an argument but while she has a background in motorsports and could have the potential, that wreck she had had me facepalming at the thought of how she made it down thunder ally last year.

• Upvote 1

They honestly need to put Chad Tingler in Scooby Doo. Looking at the horrilbe crash she took is making me think she will be a liability in Vegas IMO.

I could say the same thing about Adam Anderson. He clipped turning cars multiple times when he was in New Orleans in 2009 (flipping his truck) and at the World Finals he ended up sending his truck into a tree. I'm sure he wasn't getting as much crap as Nicole is getting now. The track was very tricky and proved a challenge for even the most veteran drivers (most notably Tom Meents). 

Anyway, Bad Habit looks a lot better now that it doesn't have READYLIFT across the side in bold white. xD

• Upvote 1

I can't believe they didn't give a YGS spot to Outlaw. Mike Harper's been amazing!

I'm not saying Michael Harper's a bad driver, he isn't at all. He was one of the 1st drivers I saw live and he was spectacular, but his highest score in freestyle is a 22 and the farthest he's gone in racing is the semi finals (he was in the finals at San Antonio but that was due to Mohawk Warrior breaking) He can be spectacular, but old Bergeron spectacular as in going too big too quickly. I think he needs another season to really harness the power of that truck in the big stadiums and he could well be the Tom Meents of independents.

I can't believe they didn't give a YGS spot to Outlaw. Mike Harper's been amazing!

When I saw that freestyle I actually said the same exact thing as I looked back on how well he's been doing this 1st quarter. My personal opinion is to take Steve Simms Jr. out and put Mike Harper in his place, because I don't think Steve Simms Jr. has ran with dad, or ran at all this 1st quarter.