Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

The UAE is the most Americanized country of the Middle East. It's nowhere as bad as you make it out to be. The climate may be hot, and there may be an occasional sandstorm, but I would love to go to the UAE if I were a MJ driver.

• Upvote 1

I could say the same thing about Adam Anderson. He clipped turning cars multiple times when he was in New Orleans in 2009 (flipping his truck) and at the World Finals he ended up sending his truck into a tree. I'm sure he wasn't getting as much crap as Nicole is getting now. The track was very tricky and proved a challenge for even the most veteran drivers (most notably Tom Meents). 

Anyway, Bad Habit looks a lot better now that it doesn't have READYLIFT across the side in bold white. xD

still, more deserving drivers out there, not a fan of hers

• Upvote 2

I've been to the UAE once for vacation. Its a really nice place and all, and most people are really nice. Although, there are some that aren't that friendly. Also, the way they treat people isn't that great (Ex. Workers) and some of the native people are stuck up, but they treat tourists like gold.