Blue Thunder Returning In 2013?

BigfootFanTV

The truck has been confirmed and it is indeed Blue Thunder being driven by "Air Man" Dan Evans. I'm now actually looking forward to seeing this truck back on track with Dan driving it.

http://www.monsterjam.com/News/2012/11/16/2/

May I just point out that with news of this truck coming back to MJ in 2013, I've not seen "Built Ford Tough" associated with the truck...

The truck has been confirmed and it is indeed Blue Thunder being driven by "Air Man" Dan Evans. I'm now actually looking forward to seeing this truck back on track with Dan driving it.

http://www.monsterja...s/2012/11/16/2/

May I just point out that with news of this truck coming back to MJ in 2013, I've not seen "Built Ford Tough" associated with the truck...

So.... now the rumor mill churns as to who will be in Team Hot Wheels.

EDIT: Just read that it'll be Scott Buetow. Makes sense since Morgan's in Iron Man now.

I love how Monster Jam goes around saying how that truck is a legend. Like it's a Digger, Equalizer, King Krunch or what have you. Not looking to start a war here. To me it's just a five ton advertisement good for being a rolling billboard for Ford trucks, and an opportunity for a lucky driver to get a seat in a truck.

I liked the truck. I liked it when Weenk and Hanrooster drove it, but it certainly isn't a legend imho.

Hanrooster...lmao.

And how does he get a blank check? lol

What morgans not in iron man and scott is not in hot wheels.

Please....I'm pretty sure no one on this site can understand your sentences. Maybe throw it in Microsoft Word and they can help you out.

But anyways, BT won't be the same since Weenk won't be driving it :unsure:

• Upvote 3