Your favorite Cartoons

Roli Christinson

So, i haven't seen a thread for cartoon nostalgia!. Unacceptable. So i'm creating one. Here you can post old show intros, your favorite characters, shows you grew up with, one you currently watch ETC. However, as always we are limited to three videos, so choose carefully!

I'll start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qXC1IUgmRQ&feature=related Just about my favorite episode of the whole TMNT series. I was so psyched when they finally drew pupils on their eyes! And the cyberspace theme was a great touch! And Casey and April getting married was so awesome, if you were a TMNT nut, you knew it was coming!

Dragon Ball Z rocks! In my opinion, best anime/manga made. The pure emotion, the animation, it's beautiful.

You guys are going to call me a wuss for this one, but i literally grew up with Hamtaro. I love that stupid little guy! I remember watching this around 7 in the morning on cartoon network before my Mamma would drive us to school. Such happy times! Back in the days of Hollywood video, i rented the tapes so much my dad ended up buying a wholesale of hamtaro VHS's to save money. LMAO!

That's all i got, post away!

• 1 month later...

I'm like a nut for anything Looney Tunes.  The old classics where DEFINITELY the best!  Lately, i've started watching an old show that ran from 1990 - 1993 called Tiny Toon Adventures.  I like it so much, i've dubed myself a Loonatic, my personal spin-off of the Brony.  Oh, and almost forgot!  I know the whole T.T.A. theme song by heart!  :P