Wolverine retiring

spidermanmonstertruck5

i do agree, its a rather fast retirement of wolverine... wonder if its ever going to be back after next year... i will miss it greatly, however the one time i saw it this year alex did amazing in freestyle and racing... so dig i hope you just mean personality wise

I don't really care that "he" (it) is gone, I'm rather excited that Alex finally gets to be in his usual truck again. There was far too much change in the silly season last year, I'm glad Marvel is out of monster trucks (they should've never even gotten into it) and that Blue Thunder and Captain's Curse are back.

• Upvote 1

Honestly after seeing how much effort they put into the truck at vegas, or lack of at least a new body for vegas was discouraging, the whole rear section had the body holes re drilled about 100 times and looked like junk. If feld would rather not run it or let it look like a pile of garbage i'd rather it stay retired

not sure how this is "alright" when every other truck that ran that run of the mill ford body had a new or recently new non rolled or destroyed body

TMB photo credit

http://themonsterblog.us/wp-content/gallery/12lasvegas_allen/004.jpg

moved this to the appropriate area, personally I disliked the Wolverine truck even when Barthel drove it. As for the body Stephen while it might be FELD's fault for not giving Alex a new body I also think that due to Alex's background as a mechanic he was making the body last as long as he can, it looks good as a employee when you can make stuff last aslong as possible

moved this to the appropriate area, personally I disliked the Wolverine truck even when Barthel drove it. As for the body Stephen while it might be FELD's fault for not giving Alex a new body I also think that due to Alex's background as a mechanic he was making the body last as long as he can, it looks good as a employee when you can make stuff last aslong as possible

I have no problem with the fact they fixed it more of the fact that feld didnt care enough to paint up some run of the mill bedsides for it, i can understand the rest of the 3d stuff bu those are normal f-150 bedsides they use for just about every truck