My Actual Intro

Roli Christinson

Well, thought i should do this for the people who haven't heard. This is my actual intro to you guys. No, Roli Christinson isn't real. This is Jordan Wolfson, and i'm back on the forum. I'm sure you've all heard of me, and behind Griffin Heffington, i'm probably the most hated person on these forums. I know a whole lot of you guys are shocked, and perhaps even angry i'm back on the forum. So i'll give you a break-down of what happened. I made this account. Yes, i did break a rule. And it was pretty stupid of me. I made this account around november 8th, and the moderators of the site traced the ISP. Now, i wasn't banned right away, because, somehow, my ISP traced back to Seattle, not Spokane (I think it's because i had Centurylink for a long time, they are based in seattle), and the admins marked this account as a "Maybe" that i was jordan. And, they finally found out for sure after i entered Mark's server using my real name on accident for ORL qually. After that, word spread around the moderator circle. I talked to Eric, and he talked to them for me. And, as far as i know, they decided i was OK, and i wasn't banned. Trust me, they've had the chance. You know, i know a lot of you are angry about this. Aaron Lurie even went straight to Brian when he found out about it, and Matt Demko has been pretty mad. But believe me you guys, i'm loving sim-monsters, i'm loving every moment i spend on the forums, and i love and respect all of you, no matter what our differences are. We're all here for one thing: MONSTER TRUCKIN'. And i hope we can all be friends on and off the track. Have a great holiday season, and i'll see you at the next event, the Christmas themed event!

• Upvote 1

I know, i know. It's just for the people who didn't hear. I'm not trying to parade around like an a-hole saying who i am, but i just don't want people finding out later and being like "Wait, what?" and sending me random messages..... and by the way Mason, you only knew because Aaron told you, and dylan, and numerous others because he is mad at me.

Didn't know who you were before, and didn't really know/care to know who you were under this alias.

So you're the real Slim Shady who finally decided to stand up. Congrats, I guess?

I hope you learned from whatever previous mistakes you made to have gotten you banned originally. For your sake.

• Upvote 1

Didn't know who you were before, and didn't really know/care to know who you were under this alias.

So you're the real Slim Shady who finally decided to stand up. Congrats, I guess?

I hope you learned from whatever previous mistakes you made to have gotten you banned originally. For your sake.

You know, that's the thing. No one wants to put faith in me. Everyone things i'm this mentally retarded guy who will just keep making mistakes over and over. But i'm not. Mark, and Nick, and Johan have helped me alot from when i originally got banned. I've learned not to rage as much, and to be more considerate towards people.

Gonna lock this, people can have their opinions, I try to be as open as possible as my starting in MTM2 was ended in less then a week. Had I not "snuck" back in I probably would not be where I am now. Infact there are several people on here this very site that you guys look up to and commend for their contributions to this community.

While you may never be able to outrun your past, you need to look forward and better yourself as a person. Do not just claim to be a different person, actually step up and be that person.

You wanted very bad for this chance to prove your first go round was not a fair representation, the gate is open but the leash it not gonna be very long

• Upvote 4