Show Your Projects Chapter 3

mdemko

Krank, the track looks great. However i'd lose the bus stack in the corner. It just doesn't fit in very well in all honesty.

Alright thanks for suggestion. Do you want me to lose it completely ? or do what chrome said and maybe throw it in the FS vs as a crossthread?

TBH, if its not there i prob will just take it out but i'd like some more opinions on it. :)

all projects looking great guys, I would be trying to make tracks in sketchup but the only things I can't get to work are the following; importing textures I make into sketchup, getting Toolkit to generate the obsticals I make, and of course the dimensions of cars, vans, and busses. Any help would be nice.

I would shrink the big motha in the middle and put the bus stack catty-corner from it

The jump is really not that big. It looks bigger than it actually is. I exported it into the game and tried it. It's probably one of thie biggest jumps yet, but still a decent size. Once i'm done that track completely and i export it, if theres no room to land, ill shrink it. :)