Max D Top Ten Moments

plymouth426ful

Choose the 2006 championship run. Thought Tom did a good job of keeping the truck going even with broken rear steer.I also choose this because I felt it had the least amount of damage done to the truck. The cyclones at the end where icing on the cake. I like this run also because it doesn't have any silly roll saves that the others have.Plus as of 2012 its his last freestyle championship, so its sorta history.

Baltimore 2011 is the most sentimental to me. Mostly because I was there, and it was right in front of me! That was the most exciting moment I've ever had in my life.

Buttttttt. I have to go with New Orleans 2008. Mostly because I don't think a monster truck has ever been destroyed to pieces in a freestyle like that before, and still been able to run. That WAS Neil Elliot also, not Tom.

• Upvote 2

My favorite Maximum Destruction moment is from Orlando, FL 2012. The best period of bonus time I have ever seen with 3 unbelievale saves in a row (especially the 2nd one). It also showed that Neil was way better than Tom in 2012.

My favorite Tom Meents moment is no doubt from Philadelphia, PA 2011. I was at that show when Tom did his huge reverse move, land on the rear, twist back onto it's side, put his foot to the floor, and drive up the step up obstacle into an insane side flip WITH ONLY 1 WHEEL! The most insane moment I have ever seen in person.

Baltimore 2011 is the most sentimental to me. Mostly because I was there, and it was right in front of me! That was the most exciting moment I've ever had in my life.

Buttttttt. I have to go with New Orleans 2008. Mostly because I don't think a monster truck has ever been destroyed to pieces in a freestyle like that before, and still been able to run. That WAS Neil Elliot also, not Tom.

I think that the run in New Orleans in 2008 summed up why the team is called Maximum Destruction, and why I think it deserves to win. I've heard drivers say they want to tear the truck up before, but Neil demolished it and sent parts flying everywhere.

My favorite Maximum Destruction moment is from Orlando, FL 2012. The best period of bonus time I have ever seen with 3 unbelievale saves in a row (especially the 2nd one). It also showed that Neil was way better than Tom in 2012.

My favorite Tom Meents moment is no doubt from Philadelphia, PA 2011. I was at that show when Tom did his huge reverse move, land on the rear, twist back onto it's side, put his foot to the floor, and drive up the step up obstacle into an insane side flip WITH ONLY 1 WHEEL! The most insane moment I have ever seen in person.

im between 2011 arlington and 2012 orlando