New look for Thrasher

Mark Iron

Why..? Why would they bring such a horrible tragedy into the monster truck world? I hope that's a one time deal because it's a little outrageous to think they would run that months down the line when most of society has forgotten about the event and only the political aspects of it are thrashing around. 

Just seems insensitive to me.

And I didn't mean to make that pun xD Cba to edit though.

Why..? Why would they bring such a horrible tragedy into the monster truck world? I hope that's a one time deal because it's a little outrageous to think they would run that months down the line when most of society has forgotten about the event and only the political aspects of it are thrashing around. 

Just seems insensitive to me.

And I didn't mean to make that pun xD Cba to edit though.

How is it at all insensitive? He's raising awareness and running in memory of a tragedy in his home state. Pat's a good man, and I sincerely doubt this tragedy is going to be completely wiped from the public conscious.

• Upvote 1

because a monster truck for the most part is a rolling billboard, you start putting stuff like that on your truck you are going to rub people the wrong way regardless if your intentions are good or not. personally I would be fine with a small mural/decal on the tailgate or something but the whole roof? bit much