Reordering Freestyle

MonsterJam2008

Tom, Dennis, Ryan, Adam, Linsey, Jim, Jimmy, Damon, and Lupe all need to appear in the first 2/3 of the freestyle lineup. This should only happen at the world finals though. I think doing this would prevent over the top scores like Northern Nightmare got. Cam's run was good, but it was not a 38, it was more of a 33-35 depending on when regulation ended. What do you think, should world finals freestyle order be redone to include Grave Digger and Avenger early in the lineup?

If you have Grave Digger or someone else who's extremely popular go early, most people will leave after he goes since it's most likely that they came to see him and don't care as much about the other trucks.

Besides, why not save the best for last? If someone like one of the Andersons or Meents goes out there and gets a 40 something, the rest of the show will be hardly worth it for everyone else. I understand that's was the case for the last two years, but put the best guys out last. Or put Cam out near the end if that's the issue.

If you have Grave Digger or someone else who's extremely popular go early, most people will leave after he goes since it's most likely that they came to see him and don't care as much about the other trucks.

Besides, why not save the best for last? If someone like one of the Andersons or Meents goes out there and gets a 40 something, the rest of the show will be hardly worth it for everyone else. I understand that's was the case for the last two years, but put the best guys out last. Or put Cam out near the end if that's the issue.

i'm sorry but if i'm going to the world finals i am staying for the whole show and i'm sure everyone would you don't pay to travel that far and pay for all the tickets and stuff just to see a couple trucks

I always wanted to see FS done according to racing. First round losers go first and the winner of racing gets to go last.

I took a look at the Anaheim results. Tropical Thunder finished ahead of GD: Legend, ahead of Patriot, and even ahead of Grave Digger.

Indianapolis: Higher Education finished ahead of Grave Digger, Backdraft, Avenger, and Max D

Here's how that might not work. In the 1st Anaheim show last year Wayne Smozanek (I think that's who drove) in Pouncer went after George Balhan in Mohawk Warrior. George laid down an impressive run while Pouncer just puttered around the track, and was booed by the fans.

Imagine if Dennis or Jim or Charlie went ahead of someone like Andrew Peckham or Jimmy Tracey (who, make no mistake are good drivers in their own merit. I'm not bashing them at all). Dennis would go out and burn it down, the fans are ecstatic. Now they're expecting a run of the same caliber from someone like Jimmy who doesn't have the same amount of budget or experience as Dennis. He would put on a solid run, but would be booed by the fans more than likely for not living up to Dennis.

The reason it was done in Minny is because they were all FELD trucks and each of them can indeed put a high number.

You arent far off form what could have been reality rmnldr... MLMT planned on doing something similar to what you said, except after a truck lost a race, that truck would have gone straight into freestyle. So you would have had race, freestyle, race, freestyle, race, freestyle, etc....

Sadly the very basic fan, only has one favorite truck and that pretty much is digger, max d, or another appealing truck and that is all they want to see is that truck win or get destroyed. Heck I recall people leaving the event I go to when Digger lost in the semis to El toro. So I am sure that people travel to Vegas with the intent to only see one truck and that is it.

So in away it is a business move to have the better trucks go last, keeps the fans in the stands, for the whole show.

And pretty much what was mention above, once you see a amazing run. The next run better match that or it is just boring.