Important Notice

Mark Colineri

please tell me you saved that. sounds hilarious

I believe I have a couple some of which him stating he was going to kill himself.

Here is a sample: 

MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:13:16 AM): I made Grave Digger 2013 Edition
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:13:23 AM): Cloned and Everything
Dre1000 (9:13:24 AM): pic?
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:13:28 AM): Ya
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:13:31 AM): Let me get it
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:15:01 AM): Once again Not done still a little more work
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) sent screenshot_2.1.png at 9:15:05 AM
Dre1000 (9:15:22 AM): chris alrdy made one though...
Dre1000 (9:15:29 AM): looks great though
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:15:34 AM): Oh well, I did it to...
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:16:19 AM): Lol I've been making things with PatroticCandian Latley Testing out his Spiked Maxd With him, He did great job on it but It's not textured yet, I'm working on Texturing it
Dre1000 (9:16:20 AM): okay
Dre1000 (9:16:35 AM): ummm how can tht be
Dre1000 (9:16:39 AM): when he isnt finished
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:16:44 AM): The body is made
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:16:50 AM): There is no Textures...
Dre1000 (9:17:01 AM): but only has it in blender....
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:17:03 AM): So I am texturing it with him...
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:17:07 AM): No
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:17:15 AM): We Exported it
Dre1000 (9:17:17 AM): i can show u in the syp chapter bro
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:17:21 AM): Ik
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:17:37 AM): I'm waiting for him to get on... we were testing it Yesterday
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:17:57 AM): Dude he is loveing awesome at blender...
Dre1000 (9:18:23 AM): umm....
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:18:35 AM): He made a full Human Person in Blender
Dre1000 (9:19:14 AM): ummm funny thing how the body is still being made and tht if he finished it then he wouldve said
Dre1000 (9:19:20 AM): instead of showing pics of it in blender
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:20:19 AM): Ya........... Its not finished you just don't get it do you, It's like talking to a wall sometimes, Your patronising him...
Dre1000 (9:20:33 AM): and ur lying
Dre1000 (9:20:40 AM): ill be contacting mods
Dre1000 (9:20:44 AM): we will see
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:21:23 AM): Ok you do what you want, But I have the expendarure existence proof to go right along with it...
Dre1000 (9:21:35 AM): we will see
Dre1000 (9:21:42 AM): all these lies are backfiring
Dre1000 (9:21:47 AM): cause ur a very bad liar
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:22:01 AM): The General Theme of it is just to rat me out and thus humanity will go back at you,
Dre1000 (9:22:17 AM): wtf are u trying to do
Dre1000 (9:22:24 AM): dont try to throw big words at me
Dre1000 (9:22:33 AM): cause all u do is lie
Dre1000 (9:22:37 AM): and when we proof u wrong
Dre1000 (9:22:40 AM): u block us
Dre1000 (9:22:49 AM): so what im going to do is contact PC
Dre1000 (9:22:58 AM): and ill tell him exactly what u said
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:23:24 AM): Your acting cataclysmic, and unforseen sides of Dre, due to unfatham lies told in the innocent expandunrure gross deciving lies of sorrow
Dre1000 (9:25:01 AM): u obviously am trying to be like PC
Dre1000 (9:25:03 AM): dont
Dre1000 (9:25:12 AM): this is evidence against u son
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:25:13 AM): It's funny thus you can't take a simple punch in the gut joke, about testing  beaut that he has inspired, but me and PC have been talking in nerosense about the aduquite handling and making seismic changes to them
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:25:32 AM): Sequncial*

I haven't laughed that hard in ages, poor kid doesn't understand 3/4th's of what he's sying

Your patronising him...

Patronising means to be a smug and condescending asshole to people, usually to children, and i have really no clue what he was trying to say there.

MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:21:23 AM): Ok you do what you want, But I have the expendarure existence proof to go right along with it...

Expenditure means spending something, or a business exertion, i think he was aiming in the general direction of Explicit.  Plus "existence proof" can be considered redundant, since "Explicit existence" would mean that it blatantly is regardless of any other imposition, but whatever.

MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:22:01 AM): The General Theme of it is just to rat me out and thus humanity will go back at you,

So all of humanity will rile at this trespassing of hallowed ground? All the bloodshed, all the tears, all the evil, all the malice, the mauling, the rapte, torture and wretchedness of humanity, the insipid hatred of the world is one thing, but lying about pretend monster trucks, that's over the line.

Humanity now has a common cause. Every religion, every crook, sect, creed and villain, every hero and every tramp, every band and every mind on earth will see unity against a common cause. The neo Nazis and the Jews will bear arms together, the Muslims and the Philistines will roar with a common voice, the sky punctured with the banners of unity, peace, a common vision and the very essence of the greater grey soul of humanity, floating above the plains, it's insurmountable mass empty, and yet fuller beyond the comprehension, conveyance and integrity of any word of man. When you into the grey abyss, you see humanity at it's full. Every thought, every idea and every person that ever was, the infinite depth of nothingness cleansing your mind, a deep wash of understanding overtaking you as you simply sit down and think, processing humanity in it's entirety.

But no, today the entity lends it's hand for a greater cause. Since the dawn of creation it's been content to sit and watch the sand box of time, as it blows through the ethereal mists of reality. Watching over billions of years as the blowing sands of every thing that ever was sift and blow in the wind of time, forming dunes and castles of glass, all eventually eroded and torn to bits once more, endlessly reforming, crumbling and shaping up in grander shapes than ever before. But no, the great sociologist that rests between the fabric folds of reality can bear no more. The tendrils of the great mists of humanity drag across the ground, attatched to the great shapeless mass as it trundles across the never ending hordes of the entire breadth of humanity as it trudges on towards the transgressor. The great being's tendrils seem to follow no logic. Somtimes they drift through matter as if it wasn't there, some times they catch, and drag, as if they weighed more than all the matter in the universe combined, and sometimes they touch, and they bounce, drifting upwards as if untouched by any external forces. The Great One is distracted. Occasionally the ethereal spines touch humans, the simple people marching along with nothing but hate, spite and well deserved indignation on their faces. And catching their minds, their expression changes, their eyes move, faster than one can see, as their mind takes in far more information than one's mind is designed to endure, all from the faintest touch the mists of humanity. Slowly their eyes slow, and an expression of comprehension comes across their face. Their hate driven march now powered by an acceptance of the great laws of the universe. They have a higher calling now.

And as they cross the lands, burning all that they see as unfit for a new world, the glow of their goal echos through the sky like a bastionesque flair in the distance. The weaker of the vanguard fall before the coursing energy of the united force of people, neither the Great One nor anyone else take notice, simply pushing on to the final goal.

And of course, they find you. They kick down your door in a maelstrom of splinters, world's ash and the phlogiston of humanity, which flows into the room as a nearly tangible object, violently pushing all aside, leaving you, cowering in the corner, hiding from the tempest of the inevitable horde.

Of course the old humanity would have made it excruciating. Drawn it out over weeks, months mabye even years. No punishment too soft for such a henious crime. A crime beyond words, or comprehension beyond that of pure and righteous hatred. A crime against the very fabric of the universe.

But this is the new humanity, one that's been touched by the ethereal grey mass that studies from beyond that which is, and even that which isn't.

The masses part quietly as the floating conscious mass of ideas floats across the ground. Though the being maybe hundreds of feet square, it doesn't shrink as it flows through the door, but neither does it grow, but neither does it seem to contort, but seems to glide through the tiny opening without effort.

And it touches you. In your last vested grasp of conciousness. Your last tenious moments of awareness, you understand what you've done, the very touch of the great creature is enough to make you loathe the very fabric of your being, or even the very notion of a creature such as you being able to exist. The great one is subtle, it needn't directly kill, but allows it's beneficiaries to exist of their own accord, if only due to it's immense truths. 

But as your light fades, there is one tiny shrapnel tear of consolation. One tiny glint of redemption in the never ending mire of loathsome vacuousness that is your mind in it's final picosecond.

Through you're wretched, vile, indescribably heinous acts, you've saved humanity.

You're allowed to watch, as the sapient mists seem to glance at the seven billion faces standing out side the building in an endless leveled plain that used to be the city. And it fades. The grey mists seem to seep out of reality, flitting behind tiny slivers of unbeing hidden in the spaces reality.

And with that, all those that received the Mists's touch collapse, nothing but reserved understanding smiles on their faces, their eyes deeper than what can be described. Never ending pits of information, tunelling all the way back to the soul of humanity itself.

You watch as the seven billion people of the earth blink, and turn away. Free of emotion, of pain, of anguish, of any detrimental qualities one can imagine.

By forcing the great one's intervention, you've allowed it's touch to regrow the earth, and all it's creatures. And over the thousands of years afterwards, this seed of halcyon beauty will spread across the universe like a cancerous disease, ridding the millions of sentient species of their woes, their troubles, and their sin, curing the universe of the disease of sentience.

Or mabye you just called someone out over pretend monster truck bullpooe. who knows.

MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:23:24 AM): Your acting cataclysmic, and unforseen sides of Dre, due to unfatham lies told in the innocent expandunrure gross deciving lies of sorrow

I...

What?

MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:25:13 AM): It's funny thus you can't take a simple punch in the gut joke, about testing  beaut that he has inspired, but me and PC have been talking in nerosense about the aduquite handling and making seismic changes to them
MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:25:32 AM): Sequncial*

JESUS CHRIST HE'S BREAKING THE VERY FABRIC OF LANGUAGE. FIRE WILL RAIN FROM THE SKY, THE WORLD WILL BURN AS SOCIETY COLLAPSES. THE WORLD DEPENDS ON COMMUNICATION, WE'VE BUILT OUR CULTURE ON THE ABILITY TO CONJURE WORDS TO COMMUNICATE AND CONVEY IDEAS. HE'S RUINED IT. THE VERY CORNERSTONES OF HUMANITY WILL CRUMBLE AND DECAY. CHAOS IN THE STREETS, MURDER, BLOODSHED AND HELLFIRE.

WE'LL ALL BURN. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.

Dre1000 (9:22:49 AM): so what im going to do is contact PC

But you didn't :(

Particularly fond of this bit

MonsterJamSeriesTv(WildThing) (9:18:35 AM): He made a full Human Person in Blender

That's no great triumph. I am toying with organic modelling, and i am getting better at it, but still, any character isn't quite a feat of majesty, especially the way i do it.

All in all this is my own fault. He said he was trying to make a new monster truck in ROR and i encouraged him along, thinking that i've been doing nothing but telling ambition off for a long while now, take a shot in the dark, why not.

oh well, mabye he'll come 'round, people are as people will be

• Upvote 1

Oh my god PC. You sir need to write a book (or maybe my 8 page English essay?) XD

I immediately thought of the same things, we sure could use someone to teach advanced language classes around here.

• Upvote 1

I was going to contact you about it but I tried to get more evidence about him and I do have another piece of him saying he will commit suicide and tell me he will keep bashing me and my friends. I also wanted to wait till the right time and sure as hell couldnt be a better time.

I believe he is already writing a 200+ page book if I remember correctly. He sent me a sample quite some time ago.

Blackbird.

Yeah i scrapped that ages ago. I didn't think to actually go and plan it out, so it turned into a gigantic caterwauling mess. Plus i had clear ideas of the charicters, no real overarching idealogy for the story to bounce off of, no real plot in it and such.

I've been thinking of redoing it, dumping into a charicter sheet. Only got about four charicters in and it's already 12,000 words, so i might be doing something right. Hard to come up with 'antagonists' when i hate having clear cut villians. I'm sure i'll come up with something though