Important Notice

Mark Colineri

If anybody has gotten messaged by me today from 3 P.M. Eastern Time to now...IT WAS NOT ME. I just got home to realize that someone got into my AIM account and my Sim Monsters account. I have since changed everything to new passwords, and if you want true confirmation that this is actually me, ask Danny Mackey or Michael Murray(Crazyman444). I am talking with them in Skype as I am typing this.

• Upvote 1

What to do

Example

Start with a sentence or two.

Complex passwords are safer.

Remove the spaces between the words in the sentence.	

Complexpasswordsaresafer.

Turn words into shorthand or intentionally misspell a word.	

ComplekspasswordsRsafer.

Add length with numbers. Put numbers that are meaningful to you after the sentence.	

ComplekspasswordsRsafer2011.

Simon/Austin/Anthony/whoever he actually is has been a pain in the community's side for a while. And yea, i think he is more like 5. He also ripped off a bunch of other people hard work in breakables, but them on his V4 pack, and called it his own. On top of that, he claims he has Harlow's Max-d... which isn't even ingame yet afaik.

Simon/Austin/Anthony/whoever he actually is has been a pain in the community's side for a while. And yea, i think he is more like 5. He also ripped off a bunch of other people hard work in breakables, but them on his V4 pack, and called it his own. On top of that, he claims he has Harlow's Max-d... which isn't even ingame yet afaik.

I have been on the bad end of this stick and I have numerous message of him saying that he had Harlow's work and he doesn't only do this here but in halo reach as well. But I must point out that Simon Holcomb is a real person that this Anthony kid is trying to take the identity of. He is just sad and wants attention as always.

I have been on the bad end of this stick and I have numerous message of him saying that he had Harlow's work and he doesn't only do this here but in halo reach as well. But I must point out that Simon Holcomb is a real person that this Anthony kid is trying to take the identity of. He is just sad and wants attention as always.

Then the fine admins of this establishment should report his activity to his internet provider and his local authorities, hacking, malicious attacks and identity theft to name a few.