World Finals lineup

raptor660f700

I hope this is the right thread.  I just wanted peoples opinion on 1 driver in particular that i seen in detriots jan. show.  Duhan in Zombie....... I realize its a "feld" truck but my good god was he awful.  In racing and freestyle lol!!!!!  I look at the "young guns shootout line up"  and wonder how in the heck did he get in over some of those drivers?  Crustation for example.  Every time i see that guy run he runs hard .  Great freestyles and he hangs right in there in racing...  Opinions anyone?

I hope this is the right thread.  I just wanted peoples opinion on 1 driver in particular that i seen in detriots jan. show.  Duhan in Zombie....... I realize its a "feld" truck but my good god was he awful.  In racing and freestyle lol!!!!!  I look at the "young guns shootout line up"  and wonder how in the heck did he get in over some of those drivers?  Crustation for example.  Every time i see that guy run he runs hard .  Great freestyles and he hangs right in there in racing...  Opinions anyone?

Calling Sean Duhon awful, especially with some people on here, is grounds for a public flogging.

That was his 2nd show in an entirely top to bottom new truck. Sean has busted his ass off with big wins in SIR (including a championship in CFP) and has proved himself to consistently be a threat while he was there. I've seen his runs from New Orleans and Tampa this year and while they won't get any big wins they were still impressive.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Danny. Sean is a solid driver. He may not have wow moments like other drivers and he may not always go far in the brackets, but he is a lot better than some.

Also, inb4 possible lock.

its okay to have your opinion on drivers, but we prefer on this site that you keep talks about them civil and simple.

I personally dont think he should have been invited to this years world finals either but its FELD show and its what you drive not how you drive sadly. (notice I do not bash the driver but still am able to give a simplified opinion)