Monster Jam World Finals Expanding to 2 Day

I went in 2006, I NEED TO GO AGAIN IT WAS AMAZING. 

Chrome Avenger, white An Escalade, green ghost Grave Digger, Max-D jumped Max-D, Monster Mutt tore the place apart, amazing is way better than on tv. 

Hope I can go in 2014, if not im going in 2016 when im 18 lol

-375th post!

Very interested to see what comes out of this.

Less back-flips....yeah right.

You could not be more off on that. For one Brutus and Avenger, ever since getting their new chassis, have been fierce racers and have won many upon many races (especially Brutus) while Zimmer... do I even need to bring up the insane amount of freestyle wins he's gotten in his 1st season in Grave Digger? Pretty much all of the "top racers" in the industry today are also top freestyle performers.

Zimmer was more of a racer before getting in a Digger and to me still is but he's always one to watch out for in freestyle, I don't get why Team Scream as a whole get so much crap about racing...sure they might not win many (or sometimes any) races compared to a Feld driver but they've been progressively improving every year but nobody seems to ever notice it. We all know that Team Scream is more known for those wild/insane freestyles but when they start winning races no one should really be surprised by it.

No matter how much it annoys us there will always bee someone (or a few) undeserving competitors in the world finals to us, but all most others see is a truck will either flip or get totally destroyed or be generally boring and cost less to repair...now if only they would start airing it live again.