Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

So yea here's that Custom Tampa track. Animated scoreboard and LED textures. Racing is a So-Cal style (Thanks to Mackey for giving me that idea) and Ethan for the original table top idea. This was done before I started WF14. I am taking a break from Monster Trucks at the moment.

screenshot_722.jpg

screenshot_747.jpg

screenshot_748.jpg

screenshot_723.jpg

Now this would be a good track for FELD to use at 'Advance Auto Parts' Monster Jam shows. Brilliant track I must say.

somethin about your digger just seems to POP more than the others i've seen

and for some reason your grinders seem to have a wide appearing stance to em, doesn't look accurate but I like the look, and the 4-link bar on the one to the far right is not connected

the blue thunder looks like crap... but then again the current version of it looks like crap in reality so good job ;)

somethin about your digger just seems to POP more than the others i've seen

and for some reason your grinders seem to have a wide appearing stance to em, doesn't look accurate but I like the look, and the 4-link bar on the one to the far right is not connected

the blue thunder looks like crap... but then again the current version of it looks like crap in reality so good job ;)

The only thing I did with the Grinders, was change the body, that's it. The body I used was narrower than the original V4 body, so it may look a little wide at first glance. May re-export the Blue Thunder because the body wasn't to my liking. 

last max-d post ever.

of all time

that was probably a lie

MaxDblend_zps45fb2dae.png

adfjkda_zpsfb113cf3.png

Also cappin' cavilini is as communicative as a sextuple amputee bee, so i have no idea when this is going to get done

or which shemes he's doing.

or if he needs any model work done

or if there's a problem

or if anything at all needs attention.

Those that fail to plan, plan to fail, and every time that happens i've seen project after project go down in flames. hurrah

• Upvote 5